Question: Where would you want to place the fulcrum at (A or B) in order to lift the rock with the least amount of effort?
To answer that:
• Putting at A will be the hard to lift the rock as you'll need a lot of effort to lift the rock.
• Putting at B will be easiest, and will require the least effort to lift the rock.
Putting it right means that you’ll need the least amount of effort to lift the rock, while putting it wrongly require you to put in more effort than usual to do so.
This shows how important positioning for your business is.
A great positioning could mean being:
• In a key area where you are surrounded with great amenities
• Around your key customers and potential clients
• At the right place to get the most out of the situation
The second important thing is having Reach.